19 topics have been suggested for the NGWM20. From these sessions there will be made sub-sessions according to what subjects are submitted in the abstracts.
The sessions are:
- Climate change and the earth system
- Geodynamics, astrogeology and planetology
With sub-session: Climate change and landslides in the artic and sub-arctic
- Geoheritage and geotourism
- Geoscience education
- Hydrogeology and environmental geology
- Igneous rocks and processes
- Marine geoscience
- Metamorphic rocks and processes
- Mineralogy and geochemistry
- Nordic mineral resources. Mineral resources onshore-offshore
- Palaeontology and evolution of life
- Petroleum Geology and geophysics
- Quaternary geology
- Tectonics and structural geology
- The Caledonides and Fennoscandian
- Urban geology
- Volcanic rocks; Understanding their processes and products
The Geological Society of Norway and The University of Oslo are looking forward seeing you in January!
We are very grateful for the support from:
Do you have any questions, or want to contribute, pleace contact us at Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den..